This is the beginning of a two part series focusing on how to open your own studio. Before you start this process, it is very important to get clear on your vision. This was heavily discussed in Episode 61 with Shay Kostabi- so be sure to jump back to those episodes first if you have not already! These next two episodes are for those who have flirted with the idea of opening their own studio or are getting ready to jump into that adventure. Our guests in this episode are Debbie Davis, fitness studio owner and consultant, and Tash Bean, formerly seen in FCM Episode 27: How to Build a Following as an Instructor. They are here to offer their experience and expertise with the FCM Community!
• Find the perfect location for your vision
• The power of pop-up classes
• Set your mission and guiding principles
Be sure to check out all of the links and resources mentioned in this episode at:
• Do you have a question of your own? Ask it at FitnessCareerMastery.com/Questions
• Please leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show and I read every one.
• Subscribe to the show on iTunes!